Here's a look at his favorites:
- Yosemite Yurt at Yosemite National Park: Guests stay in an updated version with conveniences like a private bathroom, satellite TV and full kitchen. $260 for a 3-night stay and includes a 7-day Yosemite National Park pass
- Platinum Hotel & Spa in Las Vegas: Upscale 4-Star resort located just one block off the Strip and one of the most highly-reviewed properties in Las Vegas. $99 per night.
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler in Whistler, BC: Gorgeous AAA 4-Diamond resort hotel nestled at the foot of Blackcomb Mountain Guests enjoy ski-in/ski-out privileges. $136 per night.
- Koloa Landing at Poipu Beach Wyndham Grand Resort Kohola, Kauai, HI: Ritzy 4-Star complex set on 25 acres along world famous Poipu Beach, on Kauai’s sunny South Shore. $799 for a 3 night stay in a 2-Bedroom Villa that sleeps 6
- Club Tesoro at the Wyndham Cabo San Lucas Resort in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico: Newly renovated resort located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas. Amenities include a spa, fitness center, pool overlooking the marina and restaurant, and a complimentary shuttle takes guests to the beach: ,$299 for a 4-night stay
- Cruise Down Under Australia & New Zealand Roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles (to Auckland, from Sydney) 12-night cruise aboard the Celebrity Solstice. $2799 per person.